Solo Travel Blog

Visit us on   Twitter  or   Facebook  for more solo traveler tips

Tip #1 for Solo Travelers ... Scan your passport

Thursday 13 June 2013

Single travelers should never be without a scan of your passport in case you lose it on the road. It makes it much easier to get a replacement from your consulate.

It also means you can print out a copy and use it when checking-in to hostels or at border crossings for filling out visa details.

Here's an example of mine I photographed & emailed to myself before my own travels last year.

A scan of my passport

Learn more about my own solo travel adventures on Wandermates.

Read the full post or comment » at

1 Comments:

Blogger ShaneD said...

Great tip! Thanks!

Thursday, June 13, 2013  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Previously...

Visit us on Twitter or Facebook for travel tips & special offers.